Monday, December 2, 2013

More Flowers for YOU My Lord...

My Lord,

I love you.  I love that you have given me the ability to cry.  I remember meeting a woman on the cruise last year who shared that she never cries.  And then, I met someone soon after who also said that she had difficulty crying.  I never knew such a thing.  I cry so easily and for that I thank you because it is your Spirit that causes those emotions to spill out into the lives of others.

Father, thank you for all the hugs and love and words of encouragement that were poured out to me after sharing my testimony.  Thank you for the beautiful card that Carol sent to me, thank you for the beautiful words that Steve shared with me and thank you that I had the courage to do it.  With you, my weakness is strengthened.  These praises are all flowers wrapped beautiful in a bouquet for you My Lord.  I am just an insecure little creature trying to fit in somewhere without you...BUT with You and in YOU, I am Your servant, disciple and Princes Bride wanting to SHOUT about YOUR LOVE, your goodness and the truths in Your Word.  It's ALL true...we can do all things through Christ who gives us strength! 

But the most amazing thing about speaking on Wednesday was the fact that YOU knew I'd be chosen.  I read a devotion the day before and the day after that spoke of that very thing and I cried. God, you knew!

And Father, I want to say a special thank you for yesterday's church services.  Grace was awesome.  It was so overwhelming, it made me cry.  The service was about Our Hope!  John sang a beautiful song that was tailored made for my niece.  And Dario gave an awesome sermon about why our Hope is in YOU and you alone.  All of that provoked me to write her a heartfelt letter and expose more of myself with her.  She sent me a reply saying how inspirational it was.  She is finding HOPE in you and it is my prayer that you continue to reveal yourself in her!  I know that you have great plans for her life and I pray that she will begin to see it and FEEL it!  Lord, just thinking about her journey wanted me to give you praise for the very dark and difficult teenage years that I experienced because how could I possibly relate without having a very similar testimony?

And the grand finale My Lord was the double dose of YOU when I visited the Church across the street.  It was on fire.  The Praising, Praying and Worshipping YOU was overwhelming.  Everyone was loving on you and one another.  I had been craving a place where I could shout your Holy name and they did just that.  I felt like I was in Haiti.  It was electrifying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God you are awesome and you Reign!

Eternally yours