Thursday, December 5, 2013

Lord, Please Hear My Prayers...

My Lord,

I LOVE YOU and I cannot wait to see your face.  Last night we finished the DVD series that went along with our study of "The Story."  It was such an incredible ending and a profound promise.  Of course, hearing about your revelation and seeing it are so completely different...we have no idea.

"...No eye has seen...no ear has heard....no human mind has conceived...for those who LOVE YOU!"
[1 Cor 2:9]
YAY! I'm one of "those" :-)
My heart is yours and I belong to you!  And for that, I am grateful beyond anything that I could say, write or express.  I only pray that my life reflects my heart for you.

Father,  below are a list of friends and family members that I lift to you in prayer.  My Lord, YOU ALREADY KNOW THE NEEDS.  In Jesus name.  I thank you for hearing me! Amen.

Carol and family, Kara, Dotty, Melanie, Laurie, Donna, Alice, Mark, Lisa and family, Jackie (all three), Kathy and family, Ms. Jean, Rosa, Helen, Gladys, Jenny, Hope, Caroline, Kate and family, Carol and family, Shelly, Gloria, Zach, Alicia, Mary, Ms. G., Doris, Tatiana's boss, George, Glenda, Julius, Beanie, Taneisha, MeMe, Rosslyn, Casey, Nichole and Jeremy, Steve and Diane, Pastor and Ms. Diana, Pastor George and Ms. Pat, the Dobry family, David (all 3) and family, Juanita (both), Anthony, Christoper, Dad, Mom, Alex, T and the girls, Marty, Anita, Diamond, Sierra, Mark and his dad, Holly and family, Pochie, Anita, Patricia, Emmie, Kelly, Carol, Kim and her family, Jeffrey, My detectives, Jane, Leslie, Dana, Stacye, My small group, Our New Church, Grace Brethren, Margaret, Beth, Dotty and her family, Farron and his family, Angie's health, Peachie, Kenny, Sean, Raymond, James, Kenneth, Charlie, Cindy, Kathy, Marsha, Karen, Gil, Our Mayor, Our Nation, The troops, MPDC, prisoners, the homeless, the orphans, World Vision, Haiti, Philippines, My facebook friendships, My blogger friendships, and anyone that I've forgotten Lord, that has a need. 

T and I were talking yesterday and the bible is so true, we have to pray without ceasing....there is always someone somewhere with a need.  I'm in need Jesus.  I need YOU!  I need your guidance, protection, wisdom, discernment, grace, forgiveness, love, promise, assurance, hope and favor in my life because without any of it...I will surely perish in the weak flesh of mine!  Please Lord, hold me accountable for my faith, my relationship with you and my public and private life as a believer in the one TRUE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE!

Eternally yours