Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Complaining... :-(

My Lord,

Please forgive me for yesterday.  Yet, again...I was complaining.  I've been volunteering and the person that was supposed to relieve me was late.  I was "tired" and ready to go.  It was all about me and what I wanted and what I had to do...blah, blah, blah.

I'm still selfish and I know that and admit that.  THAT is EXACTLY why I need YOU!  Please stay close to me and continue convicting my heart when I misbehave.

On both of those occasions, I met and talked with people that I would not have if I were relieved on time.  Specifically yesterday...

I just cannot stop thinking about my "new sister-friend."  Lord, you set that up and I thank you.  We had so much in common that we could have talked for hours.

I love when I meet new people and am given an opportunity to pray for them.  I love praying specific prayers.  And I love when we can open up and expose our vulnerabilities.

Thank you that I also got to see Margaret again yesterday.  She looked so pretty.  I had my Jesus Calling book with me and I told her that it was "awesome!"  I said, "you have to get one. He speaks directly to you."  You do Lord, and I say that because if Sarah Young did not spend an enormous amount of intimate time with you,  you would not have spoken to the deepest parts of her and she would not have been able to pen such a magnificent piece of art.

NOTHING compares to the Word of God! Yes, I love devotions and they have helped me tremendously in my walk with you, BUT when I need YOU...I GO STRAIGHT TO THE SOURCE!

Thank you for being my forever friend!  I so heart you :-)

Eternally yours