Sunday, December 8, 2013

Ahhhh......

My Lord,

Yesterday was all about You and I.

I woke up with your grace..by your will.

I read my morning devotions, wrote out my prayers for M., T., and A. 

I sent prayers to D.

I happened upon some prayers from myself.  (Your Spirit of course)

I wrote out countless circle prayers for J., W., Single moms, just to name a few...

I had an awesome breakfast...thank you...(2 great cups of coffee)

I posted your promises on facebook...

I saw my friends Kathy and Carol...

I ordered Christmas gifts on-line...yay!!!!!! "THANK you!"

I made a deposit in my account...blessings from my dad and Xlibris

And then...the most amazing thing happened:  I was listening to this heartfelt song on the radio...if was a man pleading to you to "Lead Him" in his family life...to help him be a better husband and father.  It was so overwhelming it caused me to just burst into tears.  It so caught me off guard.  I found myself crying out to you asking, "Where are all the godly men?"  I know a lot of amazing, beautiful godly women (single and divorced) and they are raising children on their own...their hearts are longing for "the one" and it just seems unbelievable to me that they will go the rest of their days without a life partner. 

BUT then...My Lord, I looked up to YOU and there was your promise.  A rainbow was in the sky.  OH MY GOODNESS...the tears stopped and I smiled so wide.  You heard me and you showed me that you care about all of your Princess Brides.  You have not forgotten them.  They will have their heart's desire met and they will have godly men to help raise their children.  They will be restoration in the families and YOU will be glorified!

Ahhhh....what a comfort.

Eternally yours