Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Your Overwhelming Presence

My Lord,

The past two nights the moon has been incredible.  I sat on the floor the night before last just daydreaming and gazing upon your presence.  The stars in the night sky and the glow upon the bay was truly an awe struck scene to behold.  You know I cried.  I cried and then I wrote a poem to you as I often do.

I am supposed to be taking a break from Poetry to focus on my bible study and Father, you know that when a poem stirs up in my heart regarding your overwhelming presence...I am compelled to pen those words of affection to you.

I still cry and I still marvel at how you moved me here.  I simply cannot believe that ALL THOSE YEARS of wondering brought me here with you.

And speaking of bible study...I simply cannot get enough of this particular study.  I'm so in this "season" with Gideon and relating to his every step of hearing from you and trusting you.  This study is revealing a lot of "personal" things that only you know and that only you can use in me!  You hold the key :-)

If I had to do it all over again, with honesty, I don't know if I'd feel this much passion for you.  I truly believe that this love affair exist because I'd longed for you all my life only I did not know it.

You indeed rescued and redeemed me.  There is no other reason for my existence here on earth.  If I am done with my mission...my work for you, if I am complete in the task you've assigned...My Lord, it is well with my soul to come home.  Home to your loving and gentle arms!

Yes, I'm so there:
For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me. (Job 19:25-27 KJV)
Eternally yours