Thursday, November 21, 2013

Humble, humble me...

My Lord,

Thank yous....

Thank you for yesterday....

Work was quiet
My sister did my hair
We talked about you
I PRAISED your Holy name
I shared me scriptures w/Demitri
Driving home was sunny
Church dinner was awesome
I got to tease Joel
I got to fellowship w/Janet
She said that I should be a counselor
I met Laurie's mom
Robin and I are so excited about Gideon
Bible Study was awesome
We read Paul's last letter to Timothy
Lord we lift up Waylan and Sandi to you
I met w/the Pastor after church
(humble, humble me...)
I still cannot believe it...
Only YOU Jesus...only you
I got to fellowship w/Anna (loved it)
I hugged Lisa really tight...she needed it
I am so blessed to have a Church home
I love what you're doing with my life
The moon was AMAZING again...
I was so sleepy
I am so grateful
Thank you...

Eternally yours