Sunday, November 17, 2013

Facts Not Feelings...

My Lord,

Church was so AWESOME this morning.  The first thing that resonated with me, aside from the amazing Praise Songs was this:  Non-believers are not going to be happy about what you're doing in my life.  Not only that, sadly enough...some believers won't be happy either.

MY LORD,
Help me to stay focused on You and your plan and purpose for me.  Help me to stay in the path outlined in your word...nothing but the FACTS.  Please keep me from getting caught up in my feelings and the perception of others because of your favor upon my life.

PLEASE Father, KEEP ME HUMBLE!  I want to proclaim the gospel and all that you've done and will do but I do not want to be annoying, pushy or rude.

I love you so much and I can be overbearing and oftentimes convicting, but Lord, it's all for you.

Show me who, when and how...give me the words, strength and the wisdom to not bring any shame to your name.

I love how Pastor Jay ended today's sermon:  Are you committed to the commission?

Matthew 28: 18-20 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.  Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.  And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

I will do this My Lord, with every breath...until you call me home!

Eternally yours