Friday, November 1, 2013

Psalm 1 - Day 19

My Lord,

This journey has shown me your favor upon my life and the wrath promised to the wicked.  Thank you for patiently waiting for me.  To say it sounds so simple and generic...but YOU My Lord, you know my heart!

Lord I am no extraordinary person. I am weak. I am a sinner wrapped in the flesh of a selfish person. However, my heart loves you so much that I cannot put into words.  And when I step outside your will, I desperately want to return back to you. Not for blessings, rewards or provisions of any kind but because without you I am lost. Left to myself, I will surely perish along side the wicked and ruin my testimony. I don't know the plans you have for me but I am willing to walk in faith for your glory and for my gratefulness in sacrificing your death for my life. Your blood for my stained past, present and future...Who can repay such a debt? My Lord, I surrender all. In Christ name. Amen.

Eternally yours