Sunday, October 27, 2013

I "Believe"

My Lord,

I believe in You.

Today's sermon was awesome.  All of the sermons are awesome.  I love that I can never get enough of you and that you continually speak to me.  I never want to be at a place in my "mind" that I have arrived and that I can "take it from here."  I never want to be in the driver's seat again!!!!!

John 20:29 Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

*Personal Questions for reflection that I'd like to ponder sometime this week:
         Jesus appeared on three distinct occasions after His Resurrection.

1)  How has Jesus appeared in your life?

2)  What areas in your life have your eyes been opened?

3)  How many times do you have to hear the truth (God's TRUTH) before you believe it?

Lord, I pray that someone will read this post and also meditate on these same questions.  In Jesus precious name. Amen

Eternally yours