Sunday, October 20, 2013

So Amazing, So YOU....

My Lord,

Today is a BIG day for my little sister.  She is so nervous.

I pray that you will calm her and keep her in your grace.  I trust that you will, but she still has control issues. Lol  (I know you're still working on her in that regard).

Father, this is truly an amazing day for her and our family.  YOU are the God of all and have planned this day before she was born.  All of her hurts, pains, sorrows and tears have been witnessed by you and you have taken all of those experiences and life lessons and used them for your glory.

WOW!  How can a person not believe in you?  You are a life changer and we can either submit or not, but either way, YOU are in CONTROL!!!!!

Father, I'd like to ask your favor and grace and protection for Camile.  Lord, she needs you in a big way and I pray that you bring her comfort and restoration and justice according to your perfect will.

And lastly, thank you for an awesome time of fellowship with my friends at Cross County yesterday at their annual Fall Festival.  I just love the kids and the hugs and the free food. Lol

Jesse must have called my name at least 50 times and it was sweet music to my ears.  All the kids are getting big and I pray a special blessing of protection over their lives.  In Jesus' name. Amen!

prayers for jackie and the johnson family also...and prayers for sam and josh too...thank you Lord!

Eternally yours