Thursday, September 26, 2013

Speechless...

My Lord,

Good morning!  Thank you for yesterday.  It was another awesome day.  The weather was beautiful and I was rejoicing all morning and all night.

It was my turn to help in the kitchen.  When I told my dad that I'd be cooking in the kitchen, he said, "You can't cook though."  I laughed and laughed.  So true.  But I can follow instructions and I do help with the dishes and the serving.

I love our Team.  But I don't love all the cream, sugar and butter we use to prepare the meals.  I have to keep reminding myself that we're cooking for about 200 people :-)

However, the brownies...Ahhhhh (not good for the hips, but so yummy for my taste buds. Lol

The sunset was just incredible and I thank you for calling me out to see it.  I love how in the midst of my busyness, YOU Father, you still have the ability to capture my attention.


Just as I was getting ready to call it a night, someone from my past sent me a text.  Father, I was speechless.  It completely caught me by surprise.  It was one of the most profound and unexpected things I'd expected to hear (read).  It deeply touched me and it's still resonating with my heart.  Trusting you, My Lord to tell me what to make of it.  You know all things, past, present and future.  My hope is in you and you alone.

*07060714)

Eternally yours