Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Not For Everyone...

My Lord,

I was listening to an incredible sermon this morning.  The guest said something so profound and so true to my ear and to my heart.  Your promises are only for those who BELIEVE! 

Father, that is why my life was such a mess and why I was in such a state of loneliness.  Although I've had family and friendships all of my life and not to mention boyfriends and a husband...I've always had this feeling of aloneness.  I simply did not know you. Therefore, I simply did not believe.

Romans 8:28
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Ezekiel 36:26
I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation.  The old things have passed away.  Behold, all things have become new.

Eternally gratefully yours!