Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My Bliss

My Lord,

Thank you for yesterday, it was a perfect and gorgeous day.  Work was uneventful, which is always a blessing.  The sun was out and it was so warm to the skin.  It was breezy but still felt like a touch of summer :-)

I went to the Quiet Room at the library to do my bible study.  Thank you for my ipad and my bible study tools.  I have to admit that I was not really into this particular study.  I've tried to wrap my brain around her teaching and adjust my ear to her voice during the videos...some parts spoke to me, but it was very difficult in the beginning and middle.  This is the first study that I've had and was not head over heals about...???

But yesterday, I fully enjoyed every topic and couldn't wait to dig into Chapter 7: Praying for God's Protection, Praying Daily for God's Comfort in Times of Trouble, Praying to Understand Suffering, Praying about Caring for Our Bodies, and Praying after Protection Fails.  THANK YOU for a better understanding of your word and your ways.  I do love and trust you.  My prayer has always been, "When I don't understand, I will still trust you."

I love you Father, truly I do.

And a special thank you for the serendipity moment with Lisa, the tank of gas, the yummy salad, the powerful movie and the moon that hug over my head as I drifted off to sleep.

PS...a big thank you that I did not accept that offer to..... :-)

Eternally yours