Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Barnabas

My Lord,

Because You loved me first and because of your faithfulness in my life, I cannot keep quiet about your goodness.

I am Barnabas and these are some of the encouraging messages that I've sent out over the past couple of weeks:

I pray that I will not stop spreading your love, your word, your promises and your truth.  YOU are all so worthy and I am convinced and convicted!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

✔🔴"Do not be afraid...Since the first day that YOU set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them."
Daniel 10:12

✔🔴1 Corinthians 3:7
"So neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but only God who makes things grow." - Be the light He created & called you to be, and He'll do the rest.

✔🔴NOTHING occurs in your life that The Father has not already equipped you to handle.  Simply pray, "My Lord, you knew this would happen. How would you have me to respond?"

🔴Although it's been awhile now, the departure of my husband, the passing of my sweet dogie & letting my house go: It led me to the cross. This journey with my Savior has taught me that I am in control of nothing. Allowing Him to direct my path leaves me at complete peace. I have truly learned contentment and patience. What God has for you can only be unwrapped when you let go of what you hold so tightly. His perfect will and timing is for good. Romans 8:28!

✔🔴When an obstacle comes your way...and it will, you can complain, turn in the opposite direction or face it head on. Better yet, you can consider it PURE JOY! Sounds crazy right? Not according to James 1:2-4.

✔🔴GM Beloved. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?..."we are more than conquerors through him who loved us....." Romans 8:35-39

✔🔴Isaiah 64:4 "...no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides you, who acts on behalf of those who wait for him.

✔💜From Jesus Calling: I Am A Mighty God. Nothing is too difficult for me. Do not measure today's demands against "your strength." 2 Corinthians 12:9

✔🔴When you cry out to The Lord your God, he will answer you. It may not be the answer that "you" want, but he will answer you.

✔🔴"...Hold up the shield of FAITH to stop the fiery arrows of the devil... Pray in the Spirit at ALL times..." Ephesians 6:16, 17

✔🔴GM beloved sisters,
We live in a world that is dying of thirst...not knowing that our Lord will meet that need today!
How grateful I am that you and I drink from His cup daily!
*Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you saying, "This is the way; walk in it." Isaiah 30:21
Renewed: excitement comes as we aim for God's "target" and see Him transforming us! Philippians 3:12-14 *Dr. Stanley devotion.

✔🔴Mark 5:19 ...Go home to your friends, and tell them what great things the Lord has done for you, and how He has compassion on you."

✔🔴Obedience & Encouragement: God has given you a job to do at church, at your place of employment and at home. The time has come to take courage and get moving because God is with you! Haggai 2:4

✔🔴 I have not only heard from My Lord, I have seen his face profoundly in the clouds. Are you using your VIP access? As believers, we have 24/7 access to The Father. We are most welcomed to approach His throne room.
"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God." Matthew 5:8

✔🔴 I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus (Philippians 3:13-14, NIV).

✔🔴Personal question for reflection: Ask God to search your heart. Is there something you need to let go of? He wants to "release" you so that you can wholeheartedly follow him.
Money was mine. I put all my trust in him and he DELIVERED me. It wasn't easy and I was scared, but WOW! It was oh so worth it. Free at last, free at last. Thank God Almighty, I'm free at last.

✔🔴Yesterday I was frustrated. Today's devotion by Dr. Charles Stanley describes it in great detail. What captured my attention the most is not so much what he said but how God already knew that I would be frustrated and prepared this message for me in advance. He knows what we need before we ask. My spirit was grieved for friends and family that are in need of deliverance. Submit all of your emotions to The Lord and He will tell you what to do.

✔🔴*God Almighty! The evil one is after my sister and 3 of my closest friends.  LORD, please may they feel the HEAVY Presence of YOU on their shoulder today.  May the sun shine so brightly upon their face that all the troubles, worries and current circumstances shrink to the size of a rain drop and dissolve.  May ALL the Glory go to you as they SURRENDER and keep the steadfast FAITH!  Father, I trust that you will place that hedge of protection that you are so famous for around them as you do with all those who love and submit to you.  FATHER, I am trusting you in a mighty way and you've always proven to be listening, available and answering without delay.  In Jesus' precious name.  Thank you for hearing me! Lord, I love you!

*May the Spirit have His way in your life today! All my love!

✔🔴He loves your steadfast faith and submissive walk in the path He's laid out for you. He is with you ALL the days of your life! I love U!!!

✔🔴Isaiah 39:18
For I will surely deliver thee, ...because thou hast put thy trust in me, saith the Lord.

✔🔴We know that the flesh is weak. This is not about sex. This is a warning to guard your hearts against the evil one and his fiery darts.
Song of Solomon 2:15 For The Married: "Catch for us the foxes, the little foxes that ruin the vineyards."
Song of Solomon 8:4 For The Ladies In Waiting: "PROMISE me...do not awaken love until the time is right."

✔🔴The battle for control of your mind is fierce, and years of worry have made you vulnerable to the enemy. *This was apart of my morning devotion* I HAD to share. PLEASE beloved mediate on this and see where the evil one has consumed your thoughts.
Romans 8:6 the mind controlled by sin is death, BUT the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace;..." Jesus has given us ALL the gift of PEACE, lets unwrap it today!!!!!!

✔🔴Psalm 4:4
In your anger do not sin; when you are on your bed, search your hearts and be silent. Offer right sacrifices and trust in the Lord.
Frustration comes easy for me in the work place. That's exactly why God has me there. In my weakness is where He is most effective :-)

✔🔴Just read this in my devotion and had to share: I sang you a Love song, ... I infused meaning into your mind and harmony into your heart. Together we will draw others out of darkness." 1 Peter 2:9

✔🔴As our rock, God has been dependable and strong. As our refuge, He can provide safety until problems pass. "Under His wings you shall take refuge" Psalm 91:4

Eternally and faithfully yours