Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Lord,

THANK YOU for that beautiful praise music this morning.  I love how the songs prepare my heart to receive your word and soak up all your morning Glory!!!!!

I could stay in church all day and love on you and feel the comfort and peace of your assurance.  Everywhere I am, you are.  All is indeed well with my soul.

I know that you cannot use me if I were to stay in the "comfort zone."

So here I am to worship and be of service...Father, send me out into the "world" and I will try my best to make you proud :-)

On another note: We were in 1st Kings Chapter 19 today...but the Pastor used a scripture that spoke volumes to my spirit and although I've read Romans before, today the verse SPOKE loudly.

Romans 15:4
"For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through the endurance taught in the Scriptures and the encouragement they provide we might have hope."

WOW! 

Thank you for that Father.

Oh how I love you!

Eternally yours