Monday, April 29, 2013

My Lord,

Good morning!

I read a devotional last night and listened to a sermon this morning that still confirmed your promises to be true.  Not that either "proves" your word to be Faithful, but in the flesh...lies are continuous and subtle.

I made a cross and placed it on a cork board.  Afterward, I used purple post it notes (the color of royalty) and I wrote down all the sins that I could think of from my youth up until today.  I placed them all on the foot of the cross.  At the very top, I wrote: I Have Been Redeemed!

I am certain that I am not free from "sin" but I am also certain that with YOU, there is no condemnation for those who BELIEVE!

Father, thank you for your Salvation, Grace, Mercy, Love, Forgiveness, Protection, Favor, Patience, and most importantly....for walking with me along the way. I simply cannot do this on my own.

I love you!

Eternally yours