Monday, April 8, 2013

My Lord,

Good morning.  It's so warm outside and so new...again.  The bird's song is as faithful as the big dipper hanging just above my head.  I love you.

Thank you for listening to my gratitude and prayers this morning.  Thank you for never judging me and being at my side through "it" all.  You are indeed faithful and true.  I need that in my life and I'm grateful beyond words that YOU are the one to provide it.

Thank you My Lord for a beautiful weekend.  Not just the weather and the days off, but the friendships, fellowships, food and fun.  Thank you for being in the midst of it all.  There was not one conversation this weekend that did not include you and your mighty hand at work in our lives.  You have blessed "your children" in countless ways that it is impossible to discuss anything without mentioning your grace.

We love you Lord, me, angie, summer, tessah, chris, ellen, kara, julya, melanie...and the list goes on... :-)

Eternally yours