Sunday, March 24, 2013

My Lord,

Thank you for Church today.  It's Holy week and I love when we get to spend this precious time with you and remember...should we never forget My Lord

You know the frailties of our FLESH and LOVE us still...

How GREAT Art Thou?

Jesus, YOU were given an assignment from your Father and you obeyed Him.  You submitted to death at the cross.  My Lord, the least I can do is submit to you.

Father, please help me in my walk with you.  Help me to stand firm in my faith.  Help me to listen for you and then to wholeheartedly obey you.

A Pastor was saying on the radio that we should never ask you to give us what we deserve.  There were many, many times that I have asked you to discipline me accordingly...in my mind's eye, I was asking that of you because your word says that you discipline those you love.  But in regards to "giving me" what I deserve...I know that YOU LOVE TO GIVE MERCY.  So Father, PLEASE have Mercy On ME!

In Jesus' precious name. Amen.

Eternally yours