Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Lord,

Thank you for giving me such a silly, silly and youthful spirit.  Yesterday, my second published book came in the mail.  Just like the first one (the dream that you gave me August 2011) I tried to document the excitement on my iPad.  It was so emotional, tearful, gratitude filled and super funny.

After my performance, I realized that the iPad was NOT recording....I almost peed on myself with Laugh Out Loud laughter.

But because you created me "differently" I was simultaneously recording it verbally on my iPhone.  It was hilarious. "Seriously."  I should submit it to America's Funniest Videos...but there's no video...only audio.

Father YOUR word is true.  Delight yourself in HIM and He will give you the desires of your heart!  Not only that...You change our desires to align with yours.

THANK YOU MY LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Book 1 : Poetry and Prose...my words in no particular order
Book 2 : Poetry and Friendship...an anthology of everyday emotions

Oh How I Love You and not for the things written above.
I love you because you delievered me and wrapped me in your loving arms just as I was.  I didn't have to change one single thing about myself when you chose me. 

Eternally yours