Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Lord,

Thank you for that awesome word this morning.  I love that we can hear CHRISTIAN Radio in the United States.  I love when WAVA starts and ends a sermon with prayer ... in the name of JESUS!

Today's message was hardcore...the pastor said that he felt like he was making enemies and that he didn't care, because there was a blessing to receive as a result.  He was so right!

I titled it:  My "redecorating" vs. Christ's "renovating."

The message reminded me of the below scripture:

Ephesians 4:22-23
You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, (my redecorating) which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new, (Christ's renovating) in the attitude of your minds; and to put on the new self, (born again) created to be like God in the true righteousness and holiness.
* blue are my versions of what the Father did for me in transforming my life!

There will indeed be a deeper posting of this message, as I take the recorded version and meditate on it some more.  With that being said, thank you for my iPhone and iPad that I can record sermons and listen to YOUR word, read Your word and continually meditate on Your word.

In Your Son's Precious name.  Amen!

Eternally yours