Monday, December 24, 2012

My Lord,

I happened upon the below scripture a couple of days ago and WOW!  This one is surely for me.  I've said it before and I guess there are many written especially for me...but this one...WOW!

I love you FATHER for all that you've done in my life.  Changing me, strengthening me, guiding me, choosing me, loving me, covering me, forgiving me...being patient and understanding...I can go on, but YOU Father, you know my heart...and it IS GRATEFUL!

Isaiah 50:4-5
The Sovereign Lord has given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary.  He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being taught.  The Sovereign Lord has opened my ears, and I have not been rebellious; I have not drawn back.

I like to call myself an "early riser" when in fact, it's YOU Father waking me up because you have something to tell me.  Speak Lord, I'm listening.


Eternally yours