Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My Lord,

I am thoroughly enjoying my mornings with you.  YOU are amazing and I for one, appreciate your Son's gift and your sun-gifts.  NO words, just complete awe.


This below message is an excerpt from my friend, Dr. Stanley's devotional:

Just as we know the sun will rise without fail every dawn, we can fully trust the love of God in moments of darkness.  When your hope is in Him rather than the things you desire from Him, you no longer need to fear the wait, or the risk of hope.  This is how, strangely, the unknown can become beautiful-how we can find life while walking in the dark.  When fear isn't present, only love envelops the unseen road we travel, one footstep after another, moment by moment.

Father, this alone describes my life and the hope that I have in you.  Fear used to be my best friend until you replaced it with Faith!

Eternally yours