Monday, July 2, 2012

My Lord,

Friday I was reading Psalm 18 and began to cry.  I remember reading it before when I lived in Waldorf and cried then-not knowing what you had planned for me, but trusting and believing in you.

I recorded it on my voice memo and on the way to work while listening to it...more tears.  I love you and not for what you've given me, but for your undeniable presence in my life.

Psalm 18:1-2 I love you, O Lord, my strength.  The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. 
v. 19-20  He brought me out into a spacious place; he rescued me because he delighted in me.  The Lord has dealt with me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands he has rewarded me.

This was your sun-gift on the morning of Friday, June 29, 2012.  Thank you for bringing me out into a spacious place and for giving my soul rest.
Eternally yours