Sunday, June 3, 2012

My Lord,

This morning in Church we sang a song titled, "My Faith Has Found A Resting Place."  The chorus was...
I need no other argument, I need no other plea; it is enough that Jesus died and that he died for me.

Tears...

And then the Pastor read the following: Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, Lord, teach me your paths.  Teach me, for you are my God and my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." 

Another tear fell because this is my Psalm at work which is posted on my eraser board.  This is the Psalm that was posted before you moved me to the beach and blessed me with such an amazing gift of peace.  It will never come down because it's my heart's prayer.  Lord, teach me until you call me home.

Another truth for me is Psalm 121:2 "My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth."

My Lord, I can do nothing in my own strength or will.  It is you...always have been and always will be.

Eternally yours