Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Lord,

There is just something about the early morning hours with you that brings an enormous amount of emotions to surface.  I can be just praying and talking with you and then, out of nowhere, the tears come pouring out.  Mostly when I'm driving into work.  Yesterday and today, I was filled with such gratitude and love that it truly overwhelmed me.

I was listening to your word on CD this morning and many, many thoughts came to mind.  I love each promise, each precept and each teaching that you have placed in the Bible for my life's journey.  Without it and without you, who am I?

My heart seeks your face and I trust your path completely.  Not to say that I won't stray away, but you my Lord, will be with me and will return me back to the righteous road.

Psalm 121:3, 5-6

He will not let your foot slip-
he who watches over you will not slumber.
The Lord watches over you-
the Lord is your shade at
your right hand;
the sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.
The Lord will keep you from all harm-
he will watch over your life;
the Lord will watch over your
coming and going
both now and forevermore.

I for one am eternally gratefully.

Eternally yours