Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Lord,

I went to Church last night and it felt so good.  I missed Church.  I missed last Sunday and the past two Wednesdays due to travel.  I simply could not wait to get back to fellowship.  It's scary out here and some people...well actually, a lot of people have no idea who you are and what that means for their lives.

My heart is so sadden by that.  I cannot imagine how my life would have turned out had you not called me to draw near to you.  I would probably be a complete mess.  Not the mess that you found me in, but a BIGGER mess than that!

For the word of God is living and effective and sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating as far as to divide soul, spirit, joints, and marrow; it is a judge of the ideas and the thoughts of the heart.  No creature is hidden from Him, but all things are naked and exposed to the eyes of Him to whom we must give an account.  (Hebrews 4:12-13)

I seek you with all my heart; do no let me stray away from your commands.  I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.  (Psalm 119:10-11)

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.  (Psalm 119:105)

Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me.  (Psalm 119:133)

Eternally yours