Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Lord,

Happy Father's Day!

I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!  Today my dad and I are on our last day together.  I'm scheduled to catch a 5:30 flight this evening back to the beach.  I have had such an awesome time and we've done nothing but eat and laugh since I arrived.  I'm sure I've gained back the 14lbs I recently lost. Lol

Of course, my jealous brother made an appearance yesterday and spoiled our time together.  Lol

Just kidding.  He is the best brother ever and I love him so much.  I always tease him because he's always wanted to be a cop and he's always wanted my motorcycle.  On both accounts, his wife said, "No."  Lol

I'm just a bit sad as I type this because I will miss them a lot.  We always have a great time together and although we all met in 2003, it seems like we've known one another forever.

YOU My Lord, you gave me that peace and closure.  I was always longing to find and meet my birth father.  I somehow felt deep in my heart that I had a brother too.  YOU are truly tooooooo good to me.  My blessings overflow and I'm certain that you're in no way, shape or form finished with all the things that you have in store for me.

Luke: 11:1-11
Now it came to pass, as He was praying in a certain place, when He ceased, that one of His disciples said to Him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples."

So He said to them, "When you pray, say:  Our Father in heaven, hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come.  Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.  Give us day by day our daily bread.  And forgive us our sins, for we also forgive everyone who is indebted to us.  And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one."

9-10 ... "So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.  For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened...

Father, I would like to especially thank you for the abundant love that comforts me.  Not including you, in my singleness, I am wrapped in continuous love by my dad, my brother and my son.  I am indeed one lucky girl.  YAY...cartwheels :)

Eternally yours