Saturday, June 16, 2012

My Lord,

Good morning and Happy Saturday.

Just wanted to send out some "Good News."  In today's society, we are so busy and consumed with stuff.  But mostly people are lost and caught up in sin.  Yes, we will always sin.  We were born of sin and it's in our nature.  But my Lord, how blessed are we that you are a patient and forgiving God. 

I truly believe that "our flesh" is so afraid of change and so afraid that we'll have to give up "something" that we stray as far away from you as possible.  Mostly believing that we've got things under control and if we don't, we can in fact fix "it" eventually.

But behold, the Lamb of God has come to save that which was lost!  Lord, I for one am eternally grateful.  You surely saved a wretch like me and I simply cannot keep quiet. I cannot keep it a secret or hide all my JOY.  My life is in deed a living testimony on how you pulled me from the darkness where I thought I was "fine."  In "that life" I honestly believed that I was happy and my life needed no real adjustments...that in fact it was "others" who needed to change.  My oh my is that hilarious. Lol

Lord, I pray that these scriptures will offer insight and truth to give us hope:

Psalm 1:1 Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly.

2 Corinthians 12:9 My strength is made perfect in weakness.

Luke 15:9 Rejoice with me, for I have found the (coin) which I lost!

Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.

Philippians 2:10-11 At the name of Jesus every knee should bow...[and] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

Eternally yours