Monday, May 21, 2012

My Lord,

Yesterday I learned that a friend had passed away.  I cried.  I said a prayer.  When I got home last night, I was locking the car and I cried again.  It began to rain.  I stood there and allowed the rain to fall on my face and arms.  I felt the wind blow gently across my flesh.  I felt you there.

In this life I will...
Not save my leave...
I will fall in love again...
I will travel...
I will always be kind...
I will laugh a lot...
I will dance...
I will seize the moments...
I will try something new...
I will go swimming...
I will publish more books...
I will spread lots of love...
I will make new friends...
I will call old friends...
I will embrace each new season...
I will not put off having fun...
I will sing out loud...
I will continue to dream...
I will fly higher...


I will make passionate love to my husband :-)
I will play hooky from work...
I will help others when I can...
I will buy all the books I love...
I will dress in colors...
I will be in the moment...
I will apologize...
I will hug more...
I will participate in life...
When I go to heaven, I will not hold any regrets!
In your precious name, this is my prayer.  Amen.

Eternally and greatfully yours