Friday, May 18, 2012

My Lord,

Happy Friday :-)

Last night I was walking along the boardwalk and at 9:37 p.m. I saw a shooting star.  You are amazing.  I just kept staring into the sky because the stars were in abundance.  They were bright and magnificent.  I wanted to lay on the ground, look up at the sky and just be in the moment.  But you gave me a pleasant surprise.  It was the second one I've scene.  It made me wonder about the things I missed in my past life...the one where it was all about self and I didn't know you.

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

Father, I am so grateful for your gift of Salvation and I am so grateful that you have cleansed me of my past and of my sins.  I have freedom in Christ Jesus.

Beloved, turn away from your sins.  Because of our Savior, you are no longer slaves.

deep breath...

Eternally yours