Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Lord,

Good morning and thank you Father.

Yesterday you revealed Psalm 51:17 to me and I didn't quite get it.  Further study revealed your word clearly to me.  I love you for that.  Your continual presence reminds me of the song by NewSong...I am nothing without Christ.  Lord, my existence means nothing...absolutely nothing without you.

Today, Father, the message was awesome and profound.  The Pastor was talking about insecurities that Saul had concerning King David and wow...

He said that insecurities were fear in us and not FAITH in YOU.  I have to keep that one close by.  Especially in the workplace.  There are times when I feel like I can't, when in actuality, I'm relying on self.  Remind me that I can do ALL things in Christ who strengthens me. 

"'My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.' " Therefore most gladly ... For when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Corinthians 12: 9- ...

Eternally yours