Thursday, September 3, 2020

Your LOVE Is Enough...

Watching a Youtube titled:  "Spontaneous Worship during Covid Crisis."  There are eleven or so spiritually gifted by God sisters and brothers sitting in a living room, singing random praise and worships songs to our King.  The simple yet profound beauty of this reminds me how childlike this faith really is.  Just focus on Him...  

Earlier today with my sister Anna, Sandy and Talya.  Sweet fellowship, praises, food, lovely wind blowing, humming bird sighting, laughter, gentle leaves falling, Mark chapter 10 read aloud, prayer and of course some tears....

No alcohol, cursing, shame, pretending, or negativity...no "outside" world in our "JESUS" circle of love... no room for anything but His Spirit and His LOVE!

HIS unchanging and unconditional LOVE...

Because HE first LOVED US...

I LOVE Him...

I so LOVE Him...

One beautiful four letter life changing word...

God is LOVE and He LOVES us...

He LOVES me...

I'm LOVED by Him...

Known, seen, accepted and LOVED by Him...

Yes, Your LOVE is more than #enough...


His eternally