Thursday, September 3, 2020

Your Beautiful Grace

The Spirit of the Lord is here.  #Selah...

Father God I thank You.  The world has been slowly resuming what once was, however there are still many restrictions.  We are still "waiting" on a vaccine and we are still required, and in many places, recommended to wear masks.

Father I thank You for the freedom and grace that You give to us, individually and collectively.  I thank You that the church is now open for those who choose to attend.  I am still choosing to worship at home.  I am still choosing to seek Your face outside the building.  THANK YOU FOR THE Technology that is being used for Your good and Your glory!!!

I thank YOU beyond words that I still have a deep desire to seek Your face and have an inner longing for Your will and Your plans, for us and for me.  Thank You for the the COVID-19.  It has brought lots of heartache and lots of spiritual growth.  It has opened my eyes to the pride, sin, flesh, wickedness and strongholds clearly before us.  Family, friends and strangers.  This virus and other relevant news has drawn me closer to YOU! And I have thoroughly enjoyed the quarantine.  Thank You for the leading of Spirit giving me specifics on who to visit and pray with.  It has blessed me more than it has blessed them.  Oh So YUMMY fellowship and tears!!!  

It is true...blessed are those who mourn...hunger and thirst for righteousness...the poor in spirit.....I so need THEE!  I had no idea that I could experience You in this way and I am loving every beautiful, blessed, broken and spontaneous moment of this journey....YOUR fresh manna never ceases to amaze me and come when I need it most...

I have had so many questions and You know them all.  You know my heart and You knew my feelings before this pandemic and during.  You know all the questions I'll have well after this season of life is over.  There will surely be something else.  I cling to Thee.  I desperately want You Jesus and I look for Your Presence in my life daily.  I am hungry and thirsty for righteousness.  I have been meditating and studying so many of Your beautiful scriptures and whenever I have a need or question YOU meet me there.  YOU have not failed me yet.

I know the sound of Your voice and I know that leading of the Holy Spirit.  I feel so sorrowful for the Christian who has not heard the voice of God. YOU have the incredible, awesome and amazing ability to go before me and with me.  We have had so much fun, so many laughs, talks, walks and tears beyond what I never imagined before this precious gift called #salvation.

I heard this man give his testimony on Youtube the other night and he said, "I never cried before I got saved."

That's my story too.  Yes, I cried when I broke up with a guy....but these tears.....NOTHING but the Spirit of the Living God pouring out of me and NOTHING of Denise's doing at all...

Lord I know in my soul You are doing a work in me and You will use all these tears and answer all these prayers.

Thank YOU for the grace to still have fellowship with You and not be condemned because I'm not in the building.  I still love YOU.  I still love the body of believers.  I still wake up every day ready to serve You and I still am open to Your loving and gentle correction and discipline.

FATHER I never imagined You and I would have a tender relationship like this and it so grieves my spirit that many are in darkness, deceived by the evil one and doing life without a Savior.

I have so many prayers for the church of Christ and I have so many prayers for other needs and You have heard them all.  I love what You love and I hate what You hate.  I pray in my spirit that the children of God are not waiting for things to go back to normal.  There is no normal for the believer.  I pray that the revival that many seek will not take place on September 26 as "they are planning" but will be a spontaneous act of the Holy Spirit convicting every heart who calls You Lord.  I pray that "being a Christian" would not be a title or a topic of conversation, but that the church of GOD would stand apart from this world and it would be so EVIDENT that Christ lives in us.  I pray that You would shut down social media for a season and Your church would strengthen themselves solely in the things of God, meditating on Your WORD, hiding it in their hearts and truly dedicating themselves to prayer...humbling asking Lord teach us to pray. I pray that we would #hate SIN and give You the FREEDOM to search our hearts.  Lord please let not our hearts grow cold and we blend in with those who are not followers of Yours....

I pray that the songs we sing, the scriptures we read and the things we profess with our mouths would be "clearly displayed" in our lifestyles.  I pray that we would resemble the first Church and boldly proclaim the life saving #gospel of JESUS and call people to repentance in love.  We do not talk about sin, repentance and the preparation of Your Son's return and we, as the Bride need to get ready. We don't discuss wrath, judgement and giving account for our lives. Shake us and break us from any form of complacency or contentment, please Abba.  Deliver us from anything in this world that we cling to is my prayer!

Father God Your Beloved Son Jesus hung on a tree for me...(Isaiah 53:5) my iniquities (immoral or grossly unfair behavior) and my transgressions (an act that goes against a law, rule or code of conduct; an offense) ie...the Ten Commandments..... so please I pray, help me to work out my salvation with fear and trembling.  Help me to fill my oil lamp and help me to live out the calling that You've place on my life.  Please I pray remind me that I have the mind of Christ and I also have all that I need to live a godly life, in Christ Jesus. 

Father please convict me when my flesh rises up, when I take Your grace for granted, when I am not walking in righteousness and when my fruit #stinks.  Please help me as I need Thee, not every hour, but moment by moment.

I have NO IDEA what my life would look like if it were not for the Redeeming Blood of Jesus.  I know I'd probably be still working, living in sexual immorality with a filthy mouth, drinking more than a lady should....just to name a few....

#ButGOD.... #Romans 5:8

#GloryHallelujah......


Yours eternally