Monday, July 16, 2018

Listening...

I like to read God's Word and sometimes write it back to myself by saying, "Denise, what did you hear?"

I just finished 1 Peter chapter 1 and this is what I heard:

I was chosen to be holy. I was created to and am able to fully obey Christ! His blood was predestined to save me. His grace in my life is immeasurable. In Him I am free from all fears. The world's ways do not consume me. My rebirth is due to His endless mercy! My inheritance cannot perish and awaits me in heaven. 

Daughter, your trials and sufferings may appear longstanding but in view of eternity, this is not so beloved. Your ability to endure will be all the more rewarding when face to face with your Savior; the One whom you have not seen, but love so deeply. The One who has made your joy abound! All of this was set into motion long ago for you by God. Feast continually on the Word of God so that you will be aware of deception, living fully in truth and holding fast to your hope, promise by Jesus until He returns. Don't be tempted to do the things you used to before Jesus told you He loved you. Now that you know what real love is, why would you want to go back there?! Being holy is now apart of your being. Don't tarnish your reputation. Your new identity is rooted in Christ! Your stay on earth won't be much longer. You're no longer apart of those generational curses from your ancestors. Christ called you out of that way of living! Wow and yay!!! Because His blood paid for your freedom, HE is now your MASTER! He holds this title because of your sins...because of your rebellion...because of your inability to free yourself. He said, with great joy, "I'll free Denise! I love her and I will die for her!"

#Selah

God agreed and then revived Him. After dying, He arose!!! Glory Hallelujah! Now you can live out your faith in victory, by leaning solely on what God and His Son did. Because of this amazing gift to you, your act of obedience is to pay it forward; loving as I have loved...not holding back. God's WORD has given you a new life and another chance. Tell others, every chance you get, by sharing the gospel. In the end, it is the only thing that will remain. Yes, pay this Good News forward!