Friday, January 5, 2018

It's Winter

Father, I say thank You.  Dad and I just returned from running a few errands.  Nothing was a necessity and again, I say Thank YOU!  We went to the grocery store and Walmart.  We also stopped for sandwich at Wendy's.  We then made two quick stops to get some yummy snacks.  Like I said, nothing was a great need, but YOUR grace abounds.

The weather man said it's dangerously cold! It's 5 degrees here in Akron and I'm at my daddy's kitchen table fully clothed, wrapped in his sweater, heat on and drinking a cup of hot tea and I'm still COLD!

Thank YOU for all of Your provisions.  Thank You for Your Grace and Your Mercy.

Father, the past week I have been having the best and most intimate time with You.  Specifically, late at night.  You, for reasons known only by You, have kept me up well past my bedtime and You have been speaking to me so clearly.  It has been SO obvious and so PROFOUND.  Like Mark Batterson said in his book, ALL IN, I have no idea what You're up to.  NOPE, I so don't but I'm so #expecting GREAT things this year because I know YOU to be a GREAT GOD!

All You require is faith and obedience.  I love what You call forth will produce much fruit for Your Kingdom and will glorify Your name, showing the lost and the unbelieving just how Mighty You are and if...if they repent...if they surrender...if they believe...they too can #experience the Goodness that You planned so long ago for all that call You Lord.

I wept last night, reminded of something Kay Arthur shared during our summer study.  She said that her forgiveness is still fresh!  #MyStoryMyTestimony exactly.  I still weep because my forgiveness is still fresh.  I pray that I will never forget the LOVE displayed by Your Son for the forgiveness of my #sins.

Thank You

Eternally yours