Thursday, January 11, 2018

A Quiet Dinner

Father, I just want to say Thank YOU!

Yesterday, I went to Panera and it was so good.  It was icy and dangerous but not nearly as cold as it had been all the days prior.  Afterward, I went to Hobby Lobby to get my granddaughter another bible.  She left hers in church and someone took it over the summer.  It was never returned.  When I got back to dad's I sat at the kitchen table and had sweet fellowship with You and my BSF homework (bible study fellowship).  First question:  How did Paul's experience with persecution effect...

Tears....I went into the bathroom to cry, I mean weep...it was Your Holy Spirit...

You have taken this empathetic and compassionate heart and it is so NOT MY LIFE...Galatians 2:20-21...it's all about You, Your Will and Your Kingdom!

In walks dad with a slice of pizza for his sweetheart :-)

Last night my dad and I went to Long Horn's for a quiet dinner.  It was absolutely delicious.  He is such a gentleman and he absolutely spoils me.  I'm still overwhelmed with gratitude on how You reunited us over 14 years ago.

We had yummy steaks simply because I'm his dear sweet daughter.  Afterwards, we went to find some cheesecake.  Mission accomplished!  We got some slices from ACME, one of Akron's supermarkets.  We went to Farmer Boy's first to see what flavors they had.  I asked my dad if he wanted chocolate or apple flavored and he said, "Neither."  We are so twins because I didn't want either of those.

We got home and I had my plain slice with a cup of hot tea while we watched our Wednesday night shows.  Law and Order, and then Chicago PD.  It was a loved-filled evening.

Thank You for the memories that You've given to me to add to the collection that I already have.  I have felt so loved by my dad and the main reason for that is because I know who my Abba Father is.  When we rest in who YOU are and whose we are...all is right deep within us, the past is forgiven and anything after that truth is indeed a cherry on top!

May you grant us more laughter and more fun and more memories as I plan to depart on Monday morning.

I LOVE You Lord, yes I do!

Eternally yours