Sunday, December 17, 2017

I Will Remember

Father I'm just reflecting on Your continued goodness in my life and the life of my family.  We are not deserving and yet, YOU see fit to bless us again and again.  Even if it just appears to be just a new day and nothing real special going on...a new day is new GRACE for those in Christ Jesus!

Lamentations 3:23-25
"It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him."

You are good and I will remember Your goodness.  I have kept journals over the years...thoughts, praises, prayers and gratitude...it keeps going and going and going.  I will document as long as You allow me to write. Yes, I will remember Your goodness to me!

Psalm 116:12
"What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me?"

I will tell everyone who YOU are and what You've done for me!

I have two books in my heart and I will write them before You call me home...Lord willing

I don't write books, You cause my hand to pen them.

The first two were books of Poetry and how You revealed to me that You were always my God.  The next two books will be ALL about the GREAT I AM and how You have blessed us with gifts that were already ours from the beginning of the foundation.  Anything and everything that occurs was apart of Your Sovereign plan and no one can thwart them.

vs. 18 "I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all his people."


Psalm 118:5 "I called upon the LORD in distress; the LORD answered me, and set in a large place."