Sunday, December 31, 2017

Coming to a close...

Father, I'm sitting on my dad's sofa and I praise YOU because I'm listening to David Jeremiah.  He's speaking about the success of Caleb and his reason behind it.  He wholly followed His God.

Father, that is indeed my heart's desire.  Tomorrow begins our prayer journey and I will start with a fast.  I am prepared to hear from You.  I am so excited about what You will tell me and what You will show me and us!

I embrace this NEWness and I pray to release anything that I held tightly this year.  Please reveal to me any person, place or thing that I covet.  Please do not allow me to deceive myself by putting You second.  I do not want to serve in Your name, tell others about this Great God I love or pray in the name of Jesus with any sins in my heart.

I want to be known by You as one who wholly follows her God.  You did not have to die for me.  You did not have to forgive me and You did not have to wait for me.  You did not have to hear my prayers for the salvation of my family.  You still don't have to....the list is so long, but YOU O GOD, You hear me and You answer me.  I do not deserve it.

I know my heart and my flesh are both so very weak, but my faith desires to please YOU.  I want to continue growing in my faith.  I want to know You more than I already do.  I want to fully walk in the calling that You have set apart for Denise Michelle Fuller.  I want to honor You by consistently living a holy and righteous life.  I want to know the truth from Genesis to Revelation.  I don't want to just read Your Word like many, bragging about reading through the bible in a year. I want to experience all that You have for me according to Your Word and Your promises that say You have come to give us an abundant life. You are able to do more than we can ask or imagine.  No eye has seen and no ear has heard...no mine can conceive what You have planned for those who love You.  You said that if I delight in You, You will give me what I desire.  You said that if I seek Your righteousness and Your kingdom, all of my needs would be taken care of.  From my youth, I have been richly blessed by YOU and I truly feel deep inside my heart and because of our intimate relationship, there's SO MUCH MORE IN STORE for Your Princess Bride.

I'm not afraid to ask for You blessing upon my life.  YOU are my Abba Father and I have the sweet privilege to come to Your throne for anything!

YOU are my King and I am Your daughter!  Yes, my identity is in You ALONE!

I say thank YOU for this past year.  All that You did was good.  All that occurred was good because it both grew me spiritually and increased my faith in Your ability to keep Your Word.

Yes, I joyfully say good-bye to 2017, with great expectations for the New Year and the Great God that I serve.  I say hello to Your Promise of not dwelling on the former things but looking ahead to New stuff.  Lots of #amazing new stuff!

I love that when I fix my eyes on Your Son, when I take my eyes off of self and trust You wholeheartedly, when I believe that (all) things are possible with YOU and when I pray knowing that You not only hear me but will answer...yes, I absolutely love that!

Eternally yours