Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Still Reflecting

Father,

I've been home for a week now and still...I am spiritually and physically exhausted.  The world is moving about and going here, going there...and it feels so overwhelming and to some degree pointless. I know it sounds harsh but when I write and blog, the hard truths come out.  I've been that way since 7th grade.  I remember writing in my youth completing unaware that anyone cared about my thoughts more less would want to read them.  Lo' and behold, in 2008, I discovered blogging, where others have a passion to write and where the majority are completely honest.  I know some people embellish, just like on FACEBOOK, but because YOU Saved me, Delivered me, Died for Me, Forgave me and LOVE me, I have to be honest.
I am indeed a new creation.  I say, "Thank YOU!"

Ghana was hard for me. Being up close and personal with the least of these, day after day...it was hard and humbling and it was 100% Holy Spirit filled.  Denise had absolutely nothing to do with being there and being used by YOU.  It was surely the Spirit of the Lord at work in me and through me.  The fact that You Lord used Evangelist Collins to intercede with me was an answer to prayer.  I'd been praying to see what a Spiritual Explosion would look like and WOW! You are Ephesians 3:20-21
The Fire in his bones was surely placed there by YOU since his birth.  Father may you continue to fulfill Your purpose in his life and may he surrender wholeheartedly by adding to Your kingdom.

Thank YOU for his life and allowing me to pray with him and to pray for him.  You Lord God heard every prayer need during the 6 crusades, the 4 medical missions, the teachers, Emman, the guesthouse, the supermarket, the department store, the banker, the twins, their mom and extended family, Pastor Fosu's team and even the people I encountered at the airports...YOU will finish what You started says Philippians 1:6.

AND a ginormous thank YOU for Kristina's passport.

Lord, I love you!

Eternally yours