Monday, January 30, 2017

Yay...The Flu

God I just want to say, "Thank You!" I may sound silly to others but to me, it's appropriate to say, "THANK YOU!"

This week the fruit from Galatians 5 is "goodness". And because I have the flu and have been in the house for the past 6 days, I have not had any sodas, sweets or treats, and no coffee with yummy cream.

Last week's fruit was kindness. I really didn't get a chance to put it into practice because Tuesday night just after my prayer ministry, I started to feel really awful. But I guess I can say that I have been kind to (myself) as I have not done anything but #rest. 

Looking back, Diane and I were kind to the MOP's babies on Monday. There were about 9 kids and we so loved on them. No mishaps! Also, Ellie hugged me with both arms all on her on! #LOVED IT!

Anyway, I'd like to say, "Thank You" for keeping me still, keeping me filled with medication and orange juice (Yuckie) ... and also for keeping me steadfastly focused on and trusting in You!

Thank You for wanting the best for me. I may not have lost any weight, but I "feel good". 

Thank You for the flu. :-)

You said that You wanted to spend a quiet winter together and looks like You win! 

I love you!

Eternally yours