Friday, July 22, 2016

Bible Verse To Encourage

My Lord,

I the below verse because when you know that you know that you know...you know! That's what Pastor Robert Wagner says. And one thing I am certain of is that I know the truth! I not only love God's Word, I read God's Word! I meditate on God's Word! I write out God's Word! I pray over God's Word! I sing over God's Word! I listen to God's Word! I wake up with God's Word! I fall asleep to God's Word! I thirst for God's Word! I hunger for God's Word! I share God's Word! I have poured out countless tears over God's Word! I have hidden God's Word in my heart! Yes, I know the truth because I got it straight from the One who wrote it! I know who I am in Christ Jesus and I have been set free by God's Word! I know who my Heavenly Father is. He is who He says He is and He can and will do what He says He can do!

“To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
‭‭John‬ ‭8:31-32‬ ‭NIV‬‬
Eternally yours