Saturday, June 25, 2016

I Saw Jesus

My Lord,

You already know this, but I have to put it in print!!!

On May 20, 2016, I had a conversation with Jesus.  He asked me about my concerns, my fears and my anxieties.  I was seated in the Sanctuary with about twenty-four other women.  The Holy Scriptures were being read to us as we were on the road to Emmaus and Jesus appeared to me.  He didn't speak a word aloud and neither did I.  His heart spoke to my heart.  He stood there, on my left tall and beautiful as anything I had ever seen!  The most amazing LIGHT covered His face and it shined as bright as anything I'd ever seen.  I guess that why He's called "Glorious!"  He stood there in His white robe, that covered His entire body.  His hair was just past His shoulders and His heart was as tender as the meaning of the word.  Without speaking, He asked me about my concerns and I told him about my family.  He said, "They know me."  He asked me about my fears.  I told Him about possibly dying in a car accident.  He said, "You'll be with me."  He then said, "Let's talk about your anxieties..."  I began to talk but could not get the words out.  Then a stranger appeared in front of me.  I could not see the face of this person, just the image of his frame.  I looked at Jesus, He looked at me and then I looked at the person in front of me and said, "This is Jesus, my friend."  And then I looked at Jesus and He looked at me and said, "That's all you have to say Denise.  Just tell them who I am to you."  I looked and the person was gone as was Jesus and I burst into tears.

I saw Jesus on the road to Emmaus and I will never, ever forget it.

Father every single Word that You breathe into the Holy Scripture is #truth!"

Luke 24:31-32

Suddenly, their eyes were opened, and they recognized him.  And at that moment he disappeared! They said to each other, "Didn't our hearts burn within us as he talked with us on the road and explained the Scriptures to us?"

v 35-36 Then the two from Emmaus told their story of how Jesus had appeared to them as they were walking along the road, and how they had recognized him as he was breaking the bread. And just as they were telling about it, Jesus himself was suddenly standing there among them. "Peace be with you." he said.

v 45 "...Then he opened their minds to understand the Scriptures."

My Lord and my God!!!

Eternally yours