Tuesday, May 3, 2016

My Grateful Heart

My Lord,

Thank You Father for the PRIVILEGE to read Your Word and to share Your truths. I don't take it lightly. Thank You for Your PRESENCE that will never leave me. What a comfort to my soul. There are absolutely no words to describe the assurance it brings. Thank You for Your PROTECTION over my life and the lives of my children and grandchildren. Thank Your for Your continued PROVISIONS, day after day. I'm still overwhelmed by every single gift, each having significance. Thank You for all the PROMISES You've made, kept and have yet to fulfill. You have proven to be trustworthy. Thank You for finding PURPOSE in this life You've given me. I still hear You whisper, "Yes, you Denise." Thank You for Your PLANS that overruled mine and for every single no-past, present and future. Thank You for PRAYING for me before my salvation. I had no idea there was a Savior who died for me. Thank You that all of my prayers are PRECIOUS to You. The ones I pray regarding a parking space and the ones I pray pleading for the Salvation of those who've yet to call You Lord. And Father, I Thank You for the POWER of Your Son's Resurrection! The tomb is empty and He will return for me, unless I return to Your first!!!! In Jesus' name, amen!

Eternally yours