Monday, January 4, 2016

Grateful

My Lord,

I finally got the MRI this morning. Thank You!

Thank You for health insurance. Thank You for refilling my thyroid prescription.

Thank You for church yesterday! It was wonderful. Thank You for the ability to attend Sunday School.

The sky is so awesome right now! Your Presence is here! Thank You!

Thank You for Christian radio. The preaching and teaching has been a huge contributing factor toward my spiritual growth! Thank You that I do not have cable and am not sitting home in front of the tv like I was when I lived in Waldorf. You So had this life for me "already" planned, too include my four-legged best friend going to doggie heaven. Thank You!!

Thank You for my new devotionals. Thank You that my baby sister is enjoying hers.

Thank You for the bible DVD's that bring Your Word to life! I loved watching the AD series.

I hated how Saul treated the Christians and then my heart immediately softened once he received salvation! He was so very passionate for You!!!

My heart's desire!! 

Father I want to say a very special THANK YOU for the gift of prayer! Many trust me with their prayers and I just want to say, "THANK YOU!"

I love You!

Eternally yours