Monday, October 14, 2013

Draw Near To Him...

My Lord,

I have this CD that I bought from the Women of Faith Conference and I have not taken it out of the CD changer since August.  I simply love it.  I love listening to the daily sermons on WAVA and you know I love me some Dr. Stanley :-)

But sometimes I need the praise and worship music.  Every time I listen to the songs, they draw me nearer to you.  I feel as if we are riding in the car together and although I cannot sing, I know that it doesn't matter to you.  You Father, you know my heart. 

You know that I didn't write those songs, but I sing them as if I did...I am singing to the Lover of my soul.

I want to sit at your feet...
I want to drink from your cup...
I want to hear your heartbeat...
I want you to search my heart...
I want you to bring me home...
I want to be your burning desire...
I want the world to know you...
I want to praise you all the days of my life...
I want more and more of you each and everyday...

There is power in the name of JESUS! 

I heard an awesome sermon on the radio yesterday about being "just" a believer or being a disciple.  My Lord, it is my deepest desire to be your 13th disciple.  Help me, show me, teach me, guide me, strengthen me, discipline me and use me!  I need your wisdom, discernment, protection and grace to live for you and to bring others into your covenant and kingdom.  In Jesus precious name.

Eternally yours