Thursday, September 19, 2013

My Comfort My Love

My Lord,

The past two nights, I have been basking under your moonlight.  You have been openly present in my line of sight and I needed that.  The bright light above my bed and across the bay and the sound of the waves whispering, "Do not fear, I am here..."  Yes, You feed my soul in so many ways.

As I continually lay there under your protective care realizing there is nowhere I'd rather be, I fall more in love with you.  I think about my life and my singleness and I often wonder if I'm being passive, picky or even protective of my own heart or I'm I just playing is safe.  I ask myself, "Am I hiding from love?" And then I hear a firm answer, "No."  I am in love.  I'm in love with YOU!

I don't feel lonely in my aloneness.  I feel connected to You in a way I never imagine or ever conceived of.  It feels as if You and I are the only two real lovers in the Universe and that no one understands the depth.  I'm cannot explain it to them and I gave up trying.  If they don't want to experience this kind of LOVE, then there's nothing more that I can say.  But one thing that can be said is that "they" will not find it in Man and they will not find it in this world.  It can only be found in a wholehearted longing and desire to be with You. 

A person has to "want" it because You, My Lord, You do not force your love upon us.  And oh how I thank you for giving me a heart that openly and joyfully seeks it.  I want all that you have for me and I will not stop pursuing you.

I've had lovers, felt love and even gave up on love at one point...but then YOU came along and the rest is history.  I no longer hold man accountable for accepting and loving me.  I love me and YOU, the King of Kings loves me!

What more could a girl ask for? Lol

Eternally yours