Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Because YOU said so....

My Lord,

MY flesh does not want to, but because you said so, I will.

Yesterday, Aaron Alexis killed 12 innocent people.  And today, I pray for his soul.  Yes, he has past on, but that your punishment for him would be just when he faces your judgement seat.  I also pray for his family who is left behind to wonder why...

Father, my heartfelt sympathy and prayers for the 12 victims and their families-

Those killed in yesterday's shooting at the Washington, D. C. Navy Yard were identified as Michael Arnold, 59; Martin Bodrog, 54; Arthur Daniels, 51; Sylvia Frasier, 53; Kathy Gaarde, 62; John Roger Johnson, 73; Frank Kohler, 50; Mary Francis Knight, 51; Kenneth Bernard Proctor, 46; Vishnu Pandit, 61; Gerald L. Read, 58; and Richard Michael Ridgell, 52.

Father please lift your beloved people up in prayer.  We NEED your comfort and strength.  We need your refuge and assurance.  In Jesus' precisous name!

And although, this is another EVIL act committed by Satan; You My Lord, YOU still REIGN!

We will get through this, as we did all the other unspeakable tragedies in our Nation.  But Father, PLEASE COME quickly like you have promised!

Revelation 22:12 "Behold, I am coming soon!..." NIV

Eternally yours