Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Bend Down Low...

My Lord,

In your word, you promised to bend down low and listen to your beloved servant.  Here are my prayers and I know that in your perfect will and timing, you will answer me and answer them.  Oh how I love you!

In the name of Jesus' I pray for healing, restoration, redemption, comfort, forgiveness, salvation, peace, joy, blessings beyond measure and a personal and intimate relationship with you.  Each one listed has a specific need and YOU, My Lord, you know what it is.

Your hands created each one and knows the need before it is asked.  Thank you again Father, for hearing and promising to finish the work you have begun.

dotty, tonya, marty, dad, sandy, julya, jim, kara, melanie, donna, lauren, carrie, rosslyn, anthony, don, al, rose, renita, alicia, farron, barbara, ray, kathy, steve, alex, jt, glenda, catrina, teniesha, banks family, marlena, dad, gladys, jennie, lucia, kim, sierra, anita, pochie, kim, alfred, juanita, courtney, george, denise, and so many more.
Eternally yours