Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hell

My Lord,

Thank you for saving me from my sins and myself.  Yesterday I attended Dawn's home going services and it was indeed a bittersweet celebration.  She spent forty years in love with her husband and she LOVED and ADORED You.  Before she passed, she chose her music and her favorite scriptures to be read by Pastor Wagner and they were some of mine too.

I remember when I heard the song by Mary, Mary..."It will all be worth it," and said to myself, "That's the song I want played at my memorial."  I also found a poem so appropriate for me concerning butterflies.

Father, I'm not ready yet...but this life is not about me being ready.  And when I say that, I say it for purely selfish reasons.  I'd like to see my kids get married and my gran-girls grow up and becoming amazing disciples...but truly, there is nothing "down here" that could compare to being "up there" in Your loving arms.

Hell is real and I am deeply sadden by the fact that a lot of friends, associates and even family members fail to choose everlasting life.  We simple cannot let the Prince of the world continue to reign when YOU are the way, the truth and the life!

We've had a very hot summer, but NOTHING is hotter than HELL.  "NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Eternally yours