Thursday, July 25, 2013

Your Presence

My Lord,

I simply LOVE how your presence fills the room.  When I awake in the middle of the night and the cross is SO huge across my ceiling because of the reflection of the light and moon.  I love the ginormous reminder that you are there. 

I love when I go to the potty in the middle of the night on more than one occasion, and each time, the stars, the moon, the amazing cloud formations are a clear vision of who You are.  Last night was so beautiful that all I wanted to do was to tilt my head to the sky and just stare at you forever. 

Of course I fell back to sleep considering it was about 1:40 am.  I closed my eyes knowing that even in my sleep You are there!

Psalm 139:7-8,18
Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.

18..."When I awake, I am still with you."

Eternally yours